Join now - be part of our community!

NVIDIA 7600GTL - ANYONE HELP

HOCKENHULL
Visitor

NVIDIA 7600GTL - ANYONE HELP

Can anybody assist me n telling em what options I should have in the NVIDIA control panel ? I am having nightmare with the drivers for my XL302, as described in my other postk I dont thinl I ave all the availble options in the contol panel. I ave the following three oprions:

3D SETTINGS
DISPLAY
VIDEO AND TELEVISION

CAN ANYBODY ASSIST ME IN ANYWAY

THANKS CHRIS

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Chris,

Which nVidia Driver do you have installed?

This one should give you the full range of features including the screen sizing features: -

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_163.75.html

:wink:

HOCKENHULL
Visitor

Thanks for reply

I am currently using the original driver that came installed 7.15.10.9752. I have tried downloading the latest from NVIDIA however keeps making the screen go a very bright flourescent colour whtes are bright pinks blues are green. I cant understand as most people hacve installed this and have resolved there problems. However it could be me aa I'm not very computer minded.

tried the way Sony told.

Down load the driver
Go to programs and unstall the NVidiA DRIVER
RE BOOT
And then re install the new driver

Is this the correct way Or should I be doing something different

Thanks CHRIS

HOCKENHULL
Visitor

Managed to download the driver as per the instructions on the Nvidia page. however upon opening the Nvidia contol panel I saw the iption of Re-sizing on the right hand side for about 10 seconds before it vanished any ideas

Cheers Chris

Chadlington
Visitor

Check my post here: http://club.vaio.sony.co.uk/clubvaio/gb/en/forum/viewthread?thread=53824

When you install the driver, the options you list are the only options you get. There are no more to be had. What you should be most concerned with is the ability to set the output at 50 or 60 hz, to enable 1080p if your screen supports it. The driver I mention in my post above works very well for me.

Mike