annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Rejoignez nous, partagez votre expérience!

Terrible customer service

profile.country.CH.title
petrenkos
Nouveau

Terrible customer service

Just faced Sony "Service".

Made a request for reparation through the website (Switzerland, French version, request in English).

Then got e-mail (in English, from Swiss customer service address), that they are sorry, that this happened and that I need to contact them through website (same page I've contacted them before).

Then I call them and only thing I got is case number and another phone number to call and ask for help. And this next phone number is on lunch for the next hour.

My question is - was it too complicated to issue case number and tell me the "real" (not sure how it will work with them) service phone number by e-mail?
3 RÉPONSES 3
profile.country.FR.title
Lorraine__A

Hi petrenkos,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I will forward your feedback to the relevant team to let them know.

Kind Regards,

Lorraine_A

profile.country.FR.title
MorganeMr
Community Team

Hello, 

Thank you for sharing your point of view. 

We are going to share this to the right department. 

Morgane

MorganeRichard@SonyFrance
profile.country.CH.title
jmpro0
Passionné

OUCH

Same experience 10minutes ago (today 17:40) . 

I have some of my  products who disapears from MySony account. And whe i asked trough the E-mail yesterday: Answer was they brough more détails. 

I phone today and the response was : on informatic system it can append. Bug are possible. please check again later.

I hope that my 6 waranty plan are always in Sony database, if not i ask me why loose so much time to create an account and to register all product on-line.

If Sony is not able, to make that work propperly; they do make it per courrier like befor 20 years, they can that at this time as well.

jmpro0