Join now - be part of our community!

10.5.A.0.230 - Laggy & horrible!

SOLVED
chinny
Visitor

10.5.A.0.230 - Laggy & horrible!

Sony,

I know you've not said that the Xperia Tablet Z will be getting Android L, you haven't said that it will be either. But something has to be done about this totally horrific experience. Since installing 10.5.A.0.230, it is like I've just gone out and bought a £50 Android tablet with cheap, slow components. It is absolutely terrible, up until now I wasn't going to flash Cyanogen etc., but it is so shocking, I think it's going to be the only way to have it performing nicely.
AAre you going to do anything about this? Do you test the software you build prior to release? I've Googled this, and I'm not the only person reporting this, in fact I'm probably the only one that's not utterly stunned by the poor performance.
The experience of Sony since having this has been pretty poor. Slow on the updates, poor bug fixes (or none at all - everyone still has the screen flicker!).
Anyone else want to add their views on the total Sony experience of late or any performance problems with the Tablet Z? I'd be interested on hearing it.
Cheers, Andrew.
40 REPLIES 40
chanchari
New

When has been this version (10.5.A.1.283) released?

Thanks