Join now - be part of our community!

How can i find the IMEI code...

SOLVED
profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

How can i find the IMEI code...

Yesterday i wanted to add my latest devices on Sony Xperia > My Support and when to find the Z3's IMEI (SGP611 model) it told me that is Unknown... I've tried many options and applications but nothing...

Please guide me to how can i find it!

All the best!

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Phy
Legend
Legend

If you open the SIM card cover you will see a white plastic strip, pull it out slowly and you will see the IMEI number

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Phy
Legend
Legend

If you open the SIM card cover you will see a white plastic strip, pull it out slowly and you will see the IMEI number
Christofer
Champion

Hi @yce,

Check this link for more information on where you can find the label tray with your tablet's ID as mentioned by Phy: http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiaz3tabletcompact/userguide/IMEI-number/

Send me a PM with your tablet's ID if you still are unable to add it on our website and I'll see if I can look into it. Slightly_smiling_Face

profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

@yce

You can also try to dial *#06# and the IMEI will be displayed on screen.

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

Thank you for being more specific!

Still, i couldn't add the device by my own. It was added by someone else and the IMEI (on the plastic cover) wasn't accepted... Somebody tell me why?

Thank you!

Christofer
Champion

It's hard to say why it didn't work for you, but you have the IMEI added to your account now?