Join now - be part of our community!

language

SOLVED
bhasanf
Visitor

language

After the last update to the device (Sony Xperia tablet z), English became the language of the device
I want the device language Arabic, and I've reset the factory and still English language and no Arabic language, as I've connect the device to your computer, and unloaded the last update, but nothing has changed, as I entered the option machine repair program (Sony pc companion ) did not change, how I download the latest update that contains the Arabic language
Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alexander1
Champion

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Could you please send med a PM with the IMEI number (if you have the LTE-version) or IDID (if you have the Wi-Fi version).

This can be found on the bottom of the frame of the tablet. 

Please also include the model number of your tablet. It can be found under settings > about tablet > model number. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Alexander1
Champion

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Could you please send med a PM with the IMEI number (if you have the LTE-version) or IDID (if you have the Wi-Fi version).

This can be found on the bottom of the frame of the tablet. 

Please also include the model number of your tablet. It can be found under settings > about tablet > model number. 

bhasanf
Visitor

The IMEI is:

Model number : SGP321

* I tried from Tablet

* I tried with pc companion

* I tried with update tool

Tags (1)
Alexander1
Champion

Please send me a PM with this info instead of posting it in this topic. Slightly_smiling_Face

Alexander1
Champion

I was able to find your IMEi from the post before it was edited. 

What we can see in our system, your device has been updated with the wrong software and it don't seems like it was updated with our official tools. Have you tried to update the tablet using a 3rd party software? What I can see your tablet is now running on a Nordic software which haven't Arabic language support. 

Samad1335
Visitor

Hi
I live in Iran Islamic of ir
My language is Persian (farsi فارسی)
My device is Sony Xperia Z ULTRA C6833
My device regional language don't have my language
The Sony company must tell us about this and support
Because this company is a camerchal an international company.
This company cannot hidden an any language.
This is Irresponsibility of the Sony company
Samad1335
Visitor

Hi
Islamic Republic of Iran
Sony Xperia z ultra c6833
Lollipop 5.1.1
How can I shear my application to my user
Thanks