Join now - be part of our community!

Screen tearing/glitches and loss of vibration

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
carl777
Explorer

Screen tearing/glitches and loss of vibration

Hello, my Z3 Tablet Compact has started to screen tear and glitch for about 5 minutes after start up. Also,, my vibration has stopped unless I do the accelerometer test and it comes back briefly. I have tried a complete system restore, not transferring apps to SD, and a complete repair via pc companion.,and safe mode. Problems persist. Issues started on the installation of the firmware before last. The screen tearing manifests on swiping through app draw and scrolling within an app such as eg Google now. The screen tearing is also manifesting on my Z2 phone and Z2 tablet but is affecting my Z3 Tablet Compact the worst. I need and rely on the vibration feedback as I have poor eye sight. Please look into this. Thank you.
13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Fredalik

Anytime

mirrorman96
Visitor

I also have some screen glitching thing but it's only for about 5 seconds after I've turned it on.  I think it must be to do with the latest software because I didn't have it before. This goes for my z2 phone as well 

profile.country.GB.title
carl777
Explorer

His there, yes I too still have the screen glitches for a short period after powering on and as it occurs across my z2 tablet and phone and Z3TC also leads me to believe it must be firmware related. As it only occurs for a short space of time I can put up with it, my z3 was fixed with regard to the vibration issue so hopefully the start up screen glitches will be fixed in a future update. Slightly_smiling_Face
spippo
Visitor

Also I continue to make this my fault. After switching on and after about 3-4 minutes the screen wobbles, and this defect is approximately 30 seconds, then he does not do it anymore.